Tuscan Grilled Rib-eye
["Recipe and photo courtesy of Karista Bennett of\u00a0Karista's Kitchen<\/a>\n<\/em>","Recipe and photo courtesy of Karista Bennett of\u00a0
- 2-4 bone in beef ribeyes
- California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- 3 tbs coarsely chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 medium cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- Set out the steaks while pre-heating a charcoal or gas grill, preferably around 400F.
- Brush steaks with a little oil and then season with sea salt and pepper. Place on the preheated grill and cook to desired doneness.
- While steaks are grilling, in a small pan on low heat gently warm ½ cup California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil, rosemary and garlic. Do not boil; just gently warm for about 5 minutes.
- Pour the warm herbed and garlic oil into a large baking dish. When the steaks are done, immediately transfer the steaks to the oil. Coat each side of the steaks and let them sit in the oil for about 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately topping each steak with the herbed, garlic and steak jus oil. A fresh salad of spring greens topped with Smokey bleu and candied hazelnuts is the perfect complement to the steaks.