Teriyaki Chicken and Broccoli
This teriyaki marinade uses high quality ingredients, like extra virgin olive oil,
sweet pear juice, and Korean gochugaru chile pepper. It’s all you need to season
your chicken. Pair it with two simple sides of garlic roasted broccoli and rice, and
you have yourself a an entire meal that tastes just like your favorite take-out, only
- 1 bottle California Olive Ranch Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 2 half chickens (bone in chicken thigh or breast works well too, but cooking time will vary)
- 1 head Broccoli
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons California Olive Ranch Extra Virgin Olive Oil 100% California.
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Place chicken in 9 by 13in baking dish and pat dry
- Slice onion and place in pan with chicken.
- Pour California Olive Ranch Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce generously over chicken and onion. For two half chickens I used 1 bottle.
- Bake in oven for 60 minutes- or until chicken is cooked thoroughly and internal temperature has reached 180F.
- While chicken is roasting, wash and cut broccoli head.
- Crush, peel and chop garlic.
- Place broccoli and garlic in an oven-safe skillet. Drizzle with California Olive Ranch Extra Virgin Olive Oil 100% California. Add salt and toss well.
- Bake in oven at same temp. As chicken for the remaining 30 minutes. Flipping half way through.
- Serves well with rice.