Steamed Broccoli with Wild Mushroom and Parmesan
- ½ cup focaccia crumbs
- 5 tablespoons California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- ½ teaspoon each, orange and lime zest
- 3 oz. wild mushrooms
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 9 oz. broccoli
- 2 tablespoons shaved Parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl, stir together the focaccia crumbs, 2 tablespoons of the California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil, parsley, orange zest and lime zest.
- In a small skillet, heat 1 ½ tablespoons of the olive oil over high-heat. Add the mushrooms and sauté for 1 minute. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Steam the broccoli to your preference. Place the steamed broccoli in the center of a plate and put the mushrooms on top. Sprinkle with the citrus bread crumbs and the shaved Parmesan. Finish by drizzling with the remaining 1 ½ tablespoons of olive oil.