Peas with Mint and Parsley
- 8 oz. sugar snap peas
- 4 oz. English peas, shucked
- 1 lb. pea tendrils
- 1 oz. California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil
- 10 mint leaves
- 1 bunch parsley
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add the sugar snap peas and boil until tender. Remove from the water and set aside.
- Repeat the same process with the English peas.
- Heat California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil in a large sauté pan. When the California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil begins to glisten, add tendrils and quickly sauté until the greens begin to wilt.
- Add the English peas and snap peas to the pan. Continue to cook for about one minute, moving pan constantly. Remove the pan from heat.
- Toss the herbs with the peas. Season with salt and serve.