Paleo, Vegan & Gluten free Pumpkin Spiced Snickerdooodles
A healthier twist on the classic snickerdoodle cookie. Being vegan, gf, paleo friendly and so good, they’re an easy crowd pleaser.
My kids love these cookies with a glass of milk and I with a cup of coffee. We make these on repeat- cause really there’s nothing better on a crisp fall day than warming spices wafting through the air.
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 3 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar (for that classic snickerdoodle tang)
- 1/4 cup California olive ranch avocado blend oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
For outside rolling:
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar (raw cane sugar works well too)
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, salt, and cream of tartar.
- In another bowl, mix together avocado oil blend, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until combined. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together coconut sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
- Scoop a heaping tablespoon of dough and roll into a ball.
- Roll cookie dough ball in pumpkin spice/sugar mixture until coated.
- Place on parchment paper and flatten gently.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden.