Olive Oil Roasted Potatoes with Herbs
- 2 ½ lb. small gold potatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ large shallot, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons Mild & Buttery California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ teaspoon fine ground sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Spray or grease a baking sheet with California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil.
- Cut each potato into 4 to 6 equal size pieces. Place all the chopped potatoes in a large bowl.
- Add the garlic, shallot, parsley, chives, dill and the 2 tablespoons of California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil to the bowl. Stir to coat all the potatoes with herbs and oil. Stir in the salt and pepper.
- Transfer the potatoes and herbs to the baking sheet and spread in a single layer. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and carefully stir, scraping the baking sheet to release any garlic and shallots that may be stuck to it. Bake for an additional 15 to 20 minutes, until the potatoes are golden brown and tender.
- Transfer the warm potatoes to a serving plate or bowl. Drizzle with the Miller’s Blend California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil just before serving.