Mini Halloween Themed Pizzas
An olive-eyed mummy, a mozzarella ghost, a pesto Frankenstein! These mini pizzas are so fun and easy to get creative with. Just grab your favorite dough, Lucini's California Style Marinara as the base, and whatever toppings you need to get in the spirit. Children love to help make (and eat) these, plus they're a great, festive addition to any October gathering.
- 1 package of your favorite pizza dough- I find this yields about 4 mini pizzas California Olive Ranch California Style Marinara Sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella, whole mozzarella (for ghosts), sticks of mozzarella (for mummy or spiderweb)
- Salami or Pepperoni
- Varying veggies- bell Peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, olives (black and green), basil, etc.
- Preheat oven to 450F
- Working with flour on your hands and surface, separate your pizza dough into the desired mini-pizza size. Work dough into a circle.
- Place dough on a lined baking sheet.
- Using a tablespoon, smooth some California Style Marinara Sauce onto your dough.
- This is where it gets enjoyable! Using a combination of sliced veggies and different cheese patterns create any creature that comes to mind. Some ideas: a sliced shitake can look eerily similar to a witch's hat, black olives turn into spiders, cut the pepperoni into the shape of Dracula's bloody teeth, the options are plentiful!
- Bake decorated pizzas in over for 8-10 minutes.