- 1 to 2 bunches organic curly kale (about 10 oz.)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup cheese & garlic croutons
- 1/4 cup California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- sea salt & fresh ground pepper to taste
- Prepare the dressing first by combining the California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and salt & pepper. Whisk together and set aside to allow the flavors to blend.
- Wash the kale and dry leaves. Chop into bite size pieces, discarding the thick stalks, and place in a large bowl for tossing.
- Pour the dressing over the kale and toss salad so the leaves are covered with dressing. Next, sprinkle the parmesan cheese into the bowl and toss some more. Place the kale salad into a serving bowl and pour the croutons over the top. Enjoy!