Honey Curry Roasted Carrots with Pistachios and Double Garlic Aioli
- 1lb bag of carrots, halved
- 1/4 cup roasted pistachios, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Drizzle olive oil
- Optional topping of fresh curly parsley
For Garlic Aioli:
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 425
- On a cookie sheet, toss carrots, honey, curry powder, salt and olive oil.
- Roast at 425 For 40 mins, Flipping halfway through
- While roasting carrots, add egg yolk, garlic cloves, lemon juice, and salt to small food processor.
- Turn on and steady stream garlic olive oil in. Blend until smooth and creamy. Note: (If you only have a large food processor or blender, double the batch of aioli so that everything blends well.)
- When carrots are done, toss in pistachios. Drizzle with garlic aioli, top with parsley, and enjoy.