Garlicky Thanksgiving Pizza
For when you need a break from the classic, heavy holiday food but still want to be on theme-Thanksgiving Turkey Pizza! If there’s anything kids love more than eating delicious pizza, it may just be decorating delicious pizza. Made with a few typical pizza ingredients, like bell peppers and pepperoni, then drizzled with California Olive Ranch Garlic Infused Olive Oil for extra flavor, this is one meal everyone is sure to gobble (gobble) up.
- 1 package of your favorite pizza dough
- 1 jar of high-quality pizza sauce, like California Olive Ranch Marinara
- 1 package pepperoni or salami
- 3 bell peppers, one of each color- red, orange, and yellow
- 1 package 6 oz finely shredded mozzarella cheese
- California Olive Ranch Garlic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for drizzling
- Olives, for turkey eyes
- Preheat oven to 450F
- Workroom temperature dough until in desired shape/size.
- Spread pizza sauce on dough
- Evenly coat with shredded mozzarella
- Slice bell peppers into thin strips, and cut plenty of pepperoni in half.
- Shape your turkey! I used whole pepperoni to create the body and face, then layers of bell pepper and sliced pepperoni for the body and feathers.
- Mushrooms could work well here too.
- Add olive eyes, and bake for about 12 minutes, until the crust is getting crispy and the cheese is bubbling.
- Drizzle cooked pizza with California Olive Ranch garlic-infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil