Garlic Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon
4 tbsp Roasted Garlic EVOO 1/4 cup brown sugar or sweetener of your choice 1/4 cup soy sauce 3 minced garlic cloves 1/3 cup lemon juice Salt and pepper to your liking
- Preheat the oven to 350. Add your salmon to a lined baking sheet.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine all ingredients.
- Pour the glaze over the salmon. Top the salmon with aluminum foil and seal.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until salmon is cooked throughout. Take the foil off of the top and baste the salmon with the sauce in the foil.
- Broil for 3-5 minutes or until brown and caramelized.
- Garnish with sliced lemons and parsley. You can serve it on a bed of cauliflower rice or you can eat it with Brussel sprouts.