Classic Baba Ganoush
- ¼ cup tahini
- ⅓ cup Lucini's Premium Select Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus more for brushing the eggplant and garnish
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, plus more for garnish ¾ teaspoon salt, to taste
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- Pinch of smoked paprika for garnish
- Pinch of black pepper (optional)
- Serving suggestions: sliced, fresh veggies (carrots, bell peppers, cucumbers), pita chips, fresh round of bread.
- Preheat oven to 450F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Cut eggplants in half and brush insides with Lucini Premium Select Olive Oil. Place on a baking sheet with halved sides down.
- Roast eggplants until the interior is very tender and the skin collapses, about 35 to 40 minutes. Set the eggplant aside to cool for a few minutes.
- Gently squeeze out any excess moisture from the eggplant first, then flip the eggplants over and scoop out the flesh with a large spoon, discard the skin.
- Add eggplant flesh, garlic cloves, lemon juice, tahini, parsley, salt, and cumin to the food processor.
- Pulse several times until the ingredients are all well incorporated.
- Slowly drizzle in Lucini Premium Select Extra Virgin Olive oil while pulsing the food processor.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with paprika, black pepper, top with fresh parsley, and a generous pour of Lucini Premium Select Extra Virgin Olive Oil.