Cinnamon Baked Monster Donuts
For the donuts: 1 cup all-purpose flour 1/2 cup milk 2 tbsp butter 2 tbsp California Olive Ranch olive oil 1/2 cup sugar 1 tsp baking soda 1/4 tsp baking powder 1/4 tsp salt 1 tbsp orange juice 1 egg 1/4 tsp vanilla 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon For the glaze: 1 cup powdered sugar 2 tbsp milk 2 tbsp orange juice 1/8 tsp vanilla purple and green food coloring eye ball sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and lightly oil a donut baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, beat the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add the California Olive Ranch olive oil and egg, and mix until combined. In a separate bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon together and set aside.
- Mix the vanilla and orange juice with the milk. Add the flour and milk to the butter and oil mixture and beat on low until well mixed.
- Transfer the batter to a piping bag and pipe the batter into the molds until they are all 1/2 full. Bake for 7-9 minutes until they spring back when touched.
- While the donuts are baking, make the glaze by mixing the powdered sugar, milk, and orange juice and stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Split the glaze into different bowls and color one green and one purple. Once the donuts are baked, swirl each donut in one of the glazes and set on a wire rack. Add the eye ball sprinkles as desired to the glazed donuts.