- 1/2 cup minced yellow onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon finely grated or minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cup California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- In a medium bowl or jar, combine the onion, parsley, oregano, garlic, salt, black pepper, and red pepper.
- Add the oil and vinegar and mix well.
- Store covered for a couple of days and use before the herbs start to turn brown.