Cherry Balsamic Roasted Pears
This is one of those desserts that’s so simple and quick to make- yet so incredibly satisfying. Requiring only 6 ingredients and about 35 mins total- it’s perfect for a last-minute dinner party dessert. The cooked cherry balsamic syrup takes on an almost chewy texture when placed over vanilla ice cream. You’re gonna want to scoop every last drop of it out of your skillet.
- 3 ripe pears, halved with seeds scooped out
- 1/3 cup Lucini Sweet Cherry Artisan Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Vanilla Ice cream
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In an oven safe skillet, melt butter. Add in Lucini Sweet Cherry ArtisanVinegar, honey and cinnamon. Stir.
- Take skillet off heat. Place halved pears face down into vinegar mixture.
- Move skillet into oven and bake for 30 mins, until pears are cooked through a tender.
- Let cool for 5-10 mins before serving with ice cream- Be sure to drizzle extra Vinegar syrup over top.