5 Ingredient Garlic Chicken Pasta
There’s nothing like a bowl of warm, tasty pasta after a long day. Here’s a perfectly satiating meal that comes together really quickly- perfect for busy weeknights. Made with a few ingredients you probably already have on hand and tied together easily with Lucini Roasted Garlic Sauce. Proof that high-quality, delicious meals don’t always have to be time-consuming.
- 1 jar of Lucini Roasted Garlic sauce
- 2 lbs chicken tenderloins or boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 package of your favorite pasta (trofie, busiati, and casarecce work really well here)
- Half an onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella or parmesan cheese
- Chop onion and heat oil on medium-high in a skillet. California Olive Ranch Global Blend works well here.
- Sauté onion in olive oil for 3 minutes until fragrant.
- Add in chicken tenderloin slices, add salt. Slice chicken into bite-size chunks while it’s cooking.
- While chicken is cooking, bring a pot of water to a boil with a pinch of salt in it.
- Cook your pasta per package instructions.
- When done cooking- strain pasta then return it to pot.
- Add in Lucini Organic Roasted Garlic Sauce.
- Add in chicken and onions.
- Stir to combine.
- Top with grated parmesan or fresh mozzarella and enjoy.