- 2 each California peaches (or nectarines) cut into quarters
- 4 Slices Black Forest Ham cut in half lengthwise
- Pinch each of fresh ground black pepper and kosher salt for seasoning
- 4 each 8 inch skewers
- 3 tablespoons California Olive Ranch California Fresh extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 ounce Baby Spinach (approx 2-3 cups or handfuls)
- 1 ounce Baby Arugula (approx. 1 cup or handful)
- 1/4 cup toasted pumpkin seed
- 3-4 ounces Honey Balsamic Dressing
Prep the peaches, wrapping each piece with a half slice of Black Forest ham.
Skewer ham wrapped peaches, 2 per skewer.
Drizzle with California Olive Ranch California Fresh extra-virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Grill peaches over medium heat fire.
Cook for 2-3 minutes per side, caramelizing the ham and peaches.
Remove from fire and prepare the salad.
In a medium size mixing bowl, combine the baby spinach, arugula and toasted pumpkin seeds.
Dress with Honey Balsamic Dressing and mix well to coat the ingredients with dressing.
Plate the greens, top with grilled peaches.