- 2 cans minced clams
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 tablespoons California Olive Ranch extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces cocktail shrimp, precooked
- 6-ounce can crab meat
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 pound fettuccine, cooked according to package instructions
- Pecorino-Romano cheese, grated (as much as you like), for garnish
- Handful of freshly chopped basil, for garnish
Place clams with juice into a medium-size saucepan and set on low heat. Add butter and California Olive Ranch extra-virgin olive oil and stir
until butter is melted. Add shrimp, crab meat with juice, garlic and parsley. Stir gently and simmer until bubbling and hot. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Turn off heat and add cooked fettuccine to saucepan and gently combine. Allow to sit covered for five minutes to let the flavors mix with the pasta.
Serve family style with grated Pecorino-Romano cheese and fresh basil.
Recipe and Photo by Maria Desiderata Montana of San Diego Food Finds