- 4 tbsp. California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil, divided
- ¼ cup minced red onions
- 1½ cups frozen thawed petite green peas
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- ½ pound cooked linguine, warm
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 oz. Parmesan cheese, shaved
- Fresh mint sprigs, optional
Heat 2 tbsp. olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat; add onions and cook until tender, about 3 to 4 minutes.
Increase heat to medium-high. Add peas and chicken stock and cook, stirring occasionally, until peas are heated through and stock has reduced by half, approximately 2 to 3 minutes.
Add linguine and remaining olive oil to pan, and toss to combine. Remove from heat.
Add feta, tossing to evenly distribute. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Garnish with shaved Parmesan and fresh mint (if desired), and serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Viking Range Corporation