- 1 Snake River Farms Center Cut Tenderloin Roast (approx. 2 lbs)
- 3 Tbs California Olive Ranch Miller’s Blend extra virgin olive oil, plus another ¼ cup for basting
- 8 slices Snake River Farms Hardwood Smoked Bacon
- 1 Tbs Kosher salt
- 1 Tbs fresh ground black pepper
- A bundle of fresh parsley, thyme, rosemary and sage tied together
Preheat oven 400’f.
Warm cast iron skillet over a med-high flame. Season tenderloin with salt and pepper. Add a “ring” of olive oil to the pan; sear roast on all sides until nicely browned; remove from pan. Place bacon strips in lattice pattern across top of roast. Place herb bouquet on bacon and wrap with twine, securing the bacon and herbs.
Place roast in 400’f oven. Baste with olive oil every 10 minutes for first 30 min. Reduce temperature to 350’f, continue roasting 10-15 mins or until instant read thermometer reaches 135’f. Remove from oven, rest for 8-10 minutes prior to carving.
For more recipes, visit www.SnakeRiverFarms.com and www.CaliforniaOliveRanch.com