- 1 1/2 cups Bob's Red Mill all purpose flour
- 3/4 cups Bob's Red Mill millet flour
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup California Olive Ranch Arbosana Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3/4 cups milk
- 1 1/2 Tbs fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 4 oz grated dark chocolate bar (70% cacao)
- 2 Tbs sugar (for top crunch)
Preheat oven to 350º. Rub a bundt (or loaf) pan with olive oil.
Whisk the flours, sugar, baking soda and salt together in a large bowl. Set aside.
In another bowl, whisk the eggs together, then add the California Olive Ranch Arbosana Extra Virgin Olive Oil and milk to the eggs. Whisk until blended. Then mix in the rosemary.
Fold wet ingredients into the dry, mixing until just combined. Next fold in the shaved chocolate until uniformly mixed.
Spoon the 2 tablespoons of sugar into the bottom of your bundt pan. Then pour the batter into your prepared pan.
Bake for 40 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and skewer inserted comes clean.
Wait until the cake is cooled before inverting the bundt pan to release your beautiful cake!
Recipe courtesy of Christen Waller, Ourlifestyled.com